What do the Ninjas support?
Ever wonder what kind of support is covered by your IT Ninjas support subscription?
Well look no further, we’ve got your covered! Here is a list of all the items covered by our 24×7 chat, phone, and email teams:
The activities that are performed as part of Level 1 Services:
- Windows general help and “how-to” support
- Mac OSX general help and “how-to” support
- Google apps and web app help
- Internet connectivity troubleshooting
- Restore connectivity to network devices and servers
- Backup file restore
- PC/Mac productivity application installation and usage help
- Tablet, mobile device general help
- Error message troubleshooting (OS or application)
- Suspected virus detection / virus removal
- Slow computer troubleshooting
- Email client troubleshooting
- Email client configuration
- Local printer/ scanner usage help
- Web browser help
- Network Interface Card help
- Restart server-side services
- Password resets and service resets
The activities that are performed as part of Level 2 Services:
- Email server support including:
- Add/disable users, troubleshoot errors (no server configuration or installations);
- add/remove users to distribution lists, create distribution lists in email portals (e.g. Office 365, Google Workspace)
- Support for network printers and scanners (no server configuration or installations)
- Add/Enable/Disable user accounts on a domain (new user accounts that take 20+ minutes are done after hours unless the need is critical)
- Resolve remote access issues including VPN
Please note that this is a very general list of supported items.
Don’t see an issue your having listed here? No worries! Go ahead and contact support anyways, our Ninjas will make sure that your request gets escalated to an engineer who is qualified to resolve your issue. We hope to hear from you soon!
Interested in becoming an IT Ninjas customer, and getting access to these services?