When it comes to cybersecurity, any business – big or small – needs vigilant and strategic support. Whether it’s unsafe networks, email piracy, or data loss issues, any company can become a target of costly cyberattacks.
IT Ninjas is a managed service provider with reliable, 24/7 security services that keep your business running as it continues to grow. With over 15 years of experience in cybersecurity, we guarantee state-of-the-art, responsive, and affordable protection.
Here’s How We Work
We use cutting-edge antivirus technology to identify cyberattacks as soon as they show up and combat them before they cause damage. We provide you with unlimited, cloud-based storage for all your business data, including email accounts. We educate your personnel on best security practices and help you avoid the most common pitfalls.
What We Protect You Against
Cybercriminals evolve with technology, and you don’t have the time to keep up with all the latest trends. That’s where we come in. IT Ninjas does the extensive background research needed to keep your business, livelihood, and future safe.
If you think your business is too small to be targeted, think again! Malicious cyberattacks are sent by the hundreds and can target businesses of any size. Here are some of the most common cybersecurity risks:
Ransomware is a type of cyberattack that targets precious business data. After encrypting your company’s data, these automated programs will ask you to pay a “ransom” to get it back. An expert managed service provider can protect you from these attacks in two crucial ways:
- Stop malicious software from encrypting your data.
- Offer cloud-based backups for your data.
Phishing attacks target your company’s employees. They often come in the form of emails asking them to click on a link or download a file. Phishing attacks have become harder to detect in recent years, as they often sound like regular business communication. To combat phishing, your company needs:
- Solid email protection
- Security awareness training for your employees
Malware is a broad category of cyber threats that come in the form of malicious code. Once a trojan or virus enters a computer, it can corrupt valuable data, destroy it, and even disable whole networks. Malware is a particularly pressing problem for companies with employees that use personal laptops for work. The key to preventing malware attacks is to have an up-to-date antivirus system in place on all devices.
Everyday Cybersecurity Threats
Weak passwords that can be guessed easily and a lack of backup are common security problems every business must address. If your company employs remote workers, you are also at risk of cyber threats from unprotected internet networks. IT Ninjas’ holistic approach to cybersecurity can protect you from all of these threats and educate your employees on best practices.
Why Work With Us?
- 24/7 support: You can reach our 100% North American support team 24/7 via chat, phone call, or email.
- We speak your language: No tech talk and no cyber jargon! We’re used to discussing cybersecurity with non-techies!
- No-cap data backups: Keep valuable business data safe thanks to unlimited, cloud-based storage solutions.
- Proactive protection from cyberattacks: Our antivirus technologies can see attacks coming before they reach your systems.
- Affordable plans for every business: Contact us to see how we can support your security needs and save you thousands of dollars in the long run.
Get A Free Cybersecurity Consultation: IT Ninjas
Want to give your business the best protection it can get? Get in touch with us today for a free consultation!